REVIEW: URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE 3 / ESSIE BIG SPENDER NAIL VARNISH / KIM KARDASHIAN'S LONELY EYEBROWS



After seeing loads of hype about the new palette, I decided to try it out myself. The twelve new colours in a range of rose-coloured hews from matt to shimmer are long-lasting and blend easily. I find that when applied they have are rich in colour with a velvety texture and I personally like Limit and Trick.  The £38.00 price tag made me self-loathe following purchasing, but this feeling was short-lived when I opened the box to reveal the cruelty-free double-ended blender brush and the four samples of Eyeshadow Primer Potion, which justified making it rain (as R.Kelly would say).



I also purchased this during this recent splurge and was equally impressed. This purchase was more justifiable as I have difficulty finding nail varnish that is good quality that does not leave my nails a depressing, dull, chipped, mess after a few minutes of applying. In contrast, this nail varnish leaves a professional finish, rich in colour and long-lasting.  An all-rounded good nail varnish - or  nail 'Lacquer'...




I have read several reviews about this product which made me want to purchase for comical reasons; my personal highlights of previous reviewers being:

'It's your brow's best friend' (my brows haven't ever really yearned for a friend...but this made me question whether they may actually be lonely?)
'Instant Kim Kardashian eyebrows' (I do want to be Kim :( )

After getting over that the mascara didn't make me look like Kim, and the fact my eyebrows didn't thank me for providing them with a best friend, I was still quite impressed at the natural look it gives and how it kept every hair in place. Definitely worth £4.99 and I am sure it makes Kim look more like Kim.


With Love From The Moon,
TUNGLIO
X





4 comments:

  1. Great review! I love Essie nail polishes x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't go wrong with a bit of essie nail varnish.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving the Naked 3 palette too and I've also been really wanting to try out an Essie nail varnish
    P.S I really love the pictures in this post!
    http://catrionaar.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) taking photos is always my favourite part of making a post. You should try the nail varnish it's really long lasting and they have lots of colours to collect
      X

      Delete