REVIEW: THE BODY SHOP- HONEY BRONZE™ TINTED LEG MIST

HONEY BRONZE™ TINTED LEG MIST


As a pale girl, I have always tried to embrace my ghost like complexion. Yet, as summer is quickly approaching, the wardrobe is evidently having an overhaul which means my pale legs will finally be getting some much needed vitamin D. I have always found it difficult to find a fake-tan that really gives me confidence when exposing my legs. I have found that most fake tan leaves me with a patchy, unnatural, heavy complexion (not to mention the stale biscuit aroma!).  That was until The Body Shop released their new Honey Bronze Tinted Leg Mist. This lovely bronzer gives an instant, even, sun kissed glow, that leaves my skin refreshed. The mist comes in one shade, yet I have found that if you build-up the product, a darker shade is not too difficult to obtain.  Not to mention how it leaves a lovely, natural matt finish; but best of all: it instantly washes off!
The product can be found here, at a reasonable price (£15 for 125ml) -

Any comments on your own experiences of fake tan?


With Love From The Moon,
TUNGLIO
X

0 comments:

Post a Comment