REVIEW : DR. HAUSCHKA ROSE DAY CREAM


I  recently purchased Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream following recommendation from my partner's mum. She is middle-aged and swears by this product, using it for years. Her skin is incredibly good so I wanted to find out her secret. The day cream is for all skin types and contains rose which helps with redness, irritation and couperose. 

Dr. Hauschka is a German company so when ordering I was a bit apprehensive about when my item would turn up [insert England vs. Germany joke]. But alas, the item arrived within a couple of days and I was so impressed with what I received.

You can get the same deal here.



Not only did I receive a relatively large amount of the Rose Day Cream (30ml), but I also received a healthy amount of other sample-sized Dr. Hauschka products. I received six (yes, six, that's 600% extra stuff free...). Whenever something is free I love it, it could actually be completed worthless, pointless and horrid but I would still love it. But these Dr. Hauschka products are amazing, the freebies I got included:

  • Dr. Hauschka Night Serum (2.5ml)
  • Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream (10ml)
  • Dr. Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk (10ml)
  • Dr. Hauschka Eye Revive (5ml)
  • Dr. Hauschka Regenerative Serum (1.5ml)
  • Dr. Hauschka Regenerating Day Cream (1.5ml)



All the products are lovely but the Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream is exceptional. The rose extract really helped the rednesss in my skin, particularly across my cheeks and leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. Would definitely recommend this Dr. Hauschka brand to anyone, for the free stuff alone!



If you want a sample of the Rose Day cream, you can get it here for £5.00 (free P&P).

6 comments:

  1. Love this post<3 thanks for sharing I would really want to try it out<3
    follow for follow?:)

    xoxo
    http://hilarynirvana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try, it's so lovely :) and only £5 for a sample size.
      Xx

      Delete
  2. You take some amazing photos!! :)<3

    littlecoffeebreak.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :). I always look at www.fromroses.co.uk blog for hints and tips on how to get nice photos.
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Such a great post! I have never tried Dr. Hauschka products but I am really tempted now x

    Jana // Life of Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anything with rose in it is A-okay in my book! Excellent post love! xoxo

    www.midwesternmamalove.com

    ReplyDelete